4 Week Freediving Training
This is a flexible training programme that incorporates the Molchanov Wave 1 and Wave 2 Freediver courses. You can spread the coaching sessions over 4 weeks to suit your schedule.
During this training program, you will have the opportunity to complete your Wave 1 and 2 freediving courses.
DIVE WITH US
We are a Freediving and Surf Breath-Hold Training Centre located in the vibrant surfing hub of Canggu, Bali. We offer courses and training for complete beginners right up to instructor level.
Our courses come from the most up-to-date freediving education system in the world, designed by the world’s top freedivers and delivered by highly experienced instructors.
Freedive Training in Bali
Four Week Freediving Course with Liquid Life
You will leave with the competence and confidence to freedive with a buddy of equivalent experience.
You will also finish the course with a clear understanding of how to further improve your freediving ability and the steps you need to do so.
After completion of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the laws of physics affecting the activity of a freediver under water.
- Explain what changes take place in a freedivers body during a breath-hold dive.
- Make static and dynamic breath-hold dives for distance and depth with fins.
Perform no-fins dives for distance and depth
- Demonstrate correct pre-dive relaxation and post-dive breathing.
- Dive safely and prevent loss of consciousness during a breath-hold dive
Perform advanced equalisation techniques.
- Perform rescue techniques and act as a safety diver for appropriate dives.
- Relax and condition your mind during a dive.
- Be prepared for Base 2 training.
- 18 coaching sessions (10 pool and 6 open water)
- Maximum group size for depth training is 4 person
- Dry/Home training programme (equalisation, breathing and CO2 tolerance exercises)
- Access to Molchanovs Education materials (Wave 1 and 2)
- Access to Molchanovs online Base Training programme
- Pool freediving equipment
- Pool entry
- Equipment for deep dive training (Approx $20/day)
- Accommodation in Amed (if required)
- Deep dive sessions require a day-trip to Amed
- We can do 2 deep dive sessions in 1 day
- You will need 6 dive sessions to complete the Wave 1 and 2 course
- The pool sessions can be held any time between 7am and 12pm each day.